Montana Artists- MIA Bozeman Artists

Plein Air Painters from Bozeman, Montana who share their summer works created around the valley.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Workshop with Margaret Huddy

















Margaret's view at Lily's Garden

This three-day workshop began on Thursday with Margaret's presentation of her theory of color. We painted at Lillie's Garden on Friday and at Cindy DeBethizy's place on Saturday. The weather was beautiful, Margaret's stories were entertaining, and it seemed that everyone had a good time. MIA "broke even" on the cost of the workshop. My thanks to all who supported my desire to bring Margaret to Montana. A special thanks to Marsha Karle who volunteered to help set up the space on Thursday morning.

A quote from Margaret:

"I really did enjoy meeting your group. They were all so enthusiastic and
non-complaining. I have worked with lots of groups and know that usually
there are a few that complain about the sun and the heat but, of course, I
know that the people of Montana are very sturdy folks so I'm not surprised."





































.